As Mad Dawg moves from analog to digital, here is our first post describing our why, how and what:
Why: We are changing the way healthcare is delivered.
How: We help pain-free athletes progress from beginner to mastery, in activities that bring them joy, using a movement-focused, education-driven curriculum
- How we get started:
- Screen, Assess, Test, Re-Test
- Exercise selection
- Start from the inside and work outwards
- Start from the ground and work upwards.
- Progressing exercises
- Position —> Movement —> Strength —> Mastery
- We do the majority of our sessions in private or semi-private (2 – 4 athletes) classes.
- The majority of our sessions are 30 minutes but some are 60 minutes long.
- We do some distance coaching, but people progress most quickly if we spend time with them in person.
- Each athlete has their own program